Cheese Etc. & Gourmet Gifts was originally established in 1988 in Collingwood, NJ. We purchased the business in 2004 and maintained the Collingwood location for 10 years. In 2014 we relocated to the SoHa Arts Building in Haddon Township, NJ. SoHa is a unique workspace for artisans, makers & other small businesses. This move from a traditional retail environment has provided us an awesome opportunity to network with other small businesses just like ours and allow us to better focus on what we do best….creating gourmet gift baskets that taste as good as they look! And, we are also continuing to make all those yummy, and some now quite famous, homemade cheese spreads! Scroll down to read more about our gifts and spreads. We are grateful to all of our customers who have helped us continue to grow and be successful. We love what we are doing! Thank you for all your support! Ken & Gina Horlacher
About our gifts....Here are the highlights you need to know
- We have won awards for “Best Gift Baskets.” "Best Gifts To Give Your Foodie Friends"
- We take great pride that our gifts 'look' as good as they taste.
- We use other local companies for products as much as we can.
- Your gift is made to order on the day it is to be delivered, ensuring the freshest ingredients.
- We can address any dietary/kosher concerns for products added to your gift.
- You can even drop off your own items to be added to a gift.
- We will work hard to make sure your recipient gets the best gift created just for them!
- We hand deliver locally and ship anywhere in the US, and of course you can alway pick up.
- Shop online with our most popular selections or call to customize any gift.
- We will work hard to give you the best gift at the best price for you!
About our homemade cheese spreads….Those of you who have been with us, know about our homemade cheese spreads. We started making them when we had the retail store and they very quickly became a popular addition to our signature gourmet gifts. We now have many gifts focusing around a collection of our spreads. Several years ago we hit the local farmers’ market scene with our spreads and they are now become a very significant part of our business, which continues to grow even more as we are always developing new flavors.
We proudly source our ingredients locally whenever we can! We support "Jersey Fresh" local produce and honey through many New Jersey Farms. We also use wine and beer from local wineries & breweries.
You have lots of convenient choices for grabbing one these fabulous homemade spreads,
But be sure to check back as new places always pop up!!
- You can always pick up in our studio, just give a quick call to arrange. (see CONTACT us link)
- During market season: find us at the: Collingwood Farmers' Market, The Burlington County Farmers' Market, Westmont Market & Haddonfield Market. (see calendar for exact dates)
- Select Retailers(more being added!) - Monroeville Winery, Wagon House Winery, Severino's Pasta, Valente's
- Spreads can be purchased online for shipping/delivery, PLEASE read important instructions posted on the cheese spread link and the bottom of the page, especially important during the warmer months.